1. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Lightly spray a cupcake tin, and line with cupcake holders.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, water, and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle the dry mix over the wet mix and stir until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake tin (it'll be thick) and use a spatula to smooth the top. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached (note: it's better to pull the brownies out early than to leave them in too long). Cool completely before slicing. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. These also freeze well!