Simple and delicious salt and pepper garlic prawns are a great addition to any family meal! Especially when made with GoodSalt.
Head over to Miki's website for step by step recipe with photos here!
2-3 tbsp Potato Starch
4 tbsp Garlic
2 sprigs Curry Leaves
1 Red Chili
1 tsp Spring Onion
Some oil for cooking
1/2 tsp GoodSalt
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Cooking Wine
1 tsp GoodSalt
1 tsp Castor Sugar
1/4 tsp Chinese Five Spice Powder
1/2 tsp Curry Powder
1/2 tsp White Pepper
1. Combine marinade ingredients and prawns, let marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Combine all seasoning ingredients, set aside.
3. Heat some oil in a pan, coat the prawns with potato starch, pan-fry until just cooked, set aside.
4. Stir fry garlic, curry leaves and chili until fragrant, add in half of the seasoning ingredients, mix well.
5. Toss in prawns and the remaining seasonings, mix well. Garnish with chopped spring onion, serve right away.